Solo Clip-On Water Resistant Wireless Speaker
The Solo is a speaker you can easily take anywhere. Not only is it easy to stash into a knapsack, golf bag, or a jacket pocket, you can use Solo's loop to hang it inside a tent, attach it to a bicycle, or the outside of a backpack. Basically, you can have hands free tunes on the go!
- Rated playback time: up to 12 hours
- Playback time @ 70% volume: 4-6 hours
- 1 full range speaker
- built-in 5 watt amplifier
- Wireless connection to hands-free and audio playback protocols
- TWS connectivity to allow Solo to connect to another Solo and play as one pair of stereo speakers
- 10 meter connection range from device to speaker, and from one Solo to the other
- Wireless playback from smartphones or tablets
- Built-in FM Radio with auto-scan and strongest station presets
- MicroSD memory card slot for music playback (card slot protected by rubber cover)
- Hands-free calling (when paired with a Smartphone)
- Micro USB connector for charging (USB cable included, charger sold separately)
- IPX6 Water Resistant (learn about water resistance levels here)
- This make solo excellent for all your outdoor adventures, but keep in mind:
- The rated water resistance level is only possible when the charging port cover is firmly attached to the speaker
- Therefore, when your charger is plugged in it's best to keep your Solo somewhere where it won't get soaked with water
- In other words, splashing your Solo in water while the port cover is off for whatever reason will leave your speaker vulnerable to water damage
IN THE BOX
- USB-A to Micro-USB charging cable (charging brick sold separately)
- User manual
Foniq Audio Canada warrants to you that the Foniq product (including components provided in/with such product) will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 (TWO) YEARS from the date of the retail purchase by you.
Read a complete description of our warranty here, including how to obtain warranty service should you run into an issue with your Foniq product.Shipping
For a limited time, shipping is FREE on all orders.
Presently we ship to Canadian destinations only, with a planned expansion to US and international destinations in the future.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Pairing Solo with a phone or tablet
To enjoy wireless playback through your Solo speaker, you need to first “pair” it with your wireless device. Here is how you do it:
- if not previously paired with a phone, the speaker will automatically enter “pairing” mode right after you turn it on
- the Status Indicator LED in the mesh grille of the Solo will flash
- on your phone, choose “Solo” from the devices list
- the connection should complete automatically
- you will hear a voice prompt once connected, and the Status Indicator LED will light up solid
If for any reason you need to temporarily disconnect your speaker from your phone or tablet:
- double-press the Power Button quickly
- your wireless device will disconnect from Solo