Apollo Boombox-Style Wireless Speaker
The Apollo is our most powerful wireless speaker, designed to totally transform your outdoor listening experience. With a great modern look, dynamic bass, powerful amplifier, and 4 built-in speakers your road trips, camping trips, and backyard parties will have a whole new life to them.
- Built-in 7200 mAh long lasting battery
- Rated playback time: up to 12 hours
- Playback time @ 70% volume: 7-8 hours
- Powerful 60 watt amplifier for outstanding sound indoor and outdoor
- Enhanced bass performance
- 4 speaker configuration - 2 drivers + 2 tweeters
- Wireless connection to hands-free and audio playback protocols
- TWS connectivity (allows 2 Apollo speakers to play as one speaker pair)
- 10 meter connection range from device to speaker
- Wireless playback from smartphones or tablets
- USB playback from USB storage devices
- 3.5mm (1/8") input jack for analog audio from devices with headphone output
- USB charging hub for charging other devices on the go!
- Hands-free with built-in mic let's you enjoy phone calls even when you're busy with your outdoor activities
- IPX6 Water Resistant (learn about water resistance levels here)
- This makes Apollo a great poolside companion, but keep in mind:
- At the back of the speaker there is a small rubber cover protecting the charging port, USB connector, and audio input connector
- The rated water resistance level is only possible when that small cover is firmly attached to the speaker
- Therefore, when your charger, or USB drive, or 3.5mm (1/8") audio jack are plugged in it's best to keep your Apollo somewhere where it won't get soaked with water
- In other words, splashing your Apollo in water while the protective rubber cover is off for whatever reason will leave your speaker vulnerable to water damage
IN THE BOX
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable (charging brick not included)
- User manual
Foniq Audio Canada warrants to you that the Foniq product (including components provided in/with such product) will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 2 (TWO) YEARS from the date of the retail purchase by you.
Read a complete description of our warranty here, including how to obtain warranty service should you run into an issue with your Foniq product.Shipping
For a limited time, shipping is FREE on all orders.
Presently we ship to Canadian destinations only, with a planned expansion to US and international destinations in the future.Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Pairing Apollo with a phone or tablet
To enjoy wireless playback through your Apollo speaker, you need to first “pair” it with your wireless device. The process is very simple:
- if not previously paired with a phone, the speaker will automatically enter “pairing” mode right after you turn it on
- the Status Indicator LED on top of the Apollo will flash
- on your phone, choose “Apollo” from the devices list
- the connection should complete automatically
- you will hear a voice prompt once connected, and the Status Indicator LED will light up solid
If for any reason you need to temporarily disconnect your speaker from your phone or tablet:
- double-press the Power Button quickly
- your wireless device will disconnect from Apollo